FRENCH BASKETBALL FEDERATION
CONTEXT AND CHALLENGES
Since 2017, Keneo’s consulting division has been working with the French Basketball Federation (FFBB) to develop its activities, renew its stakeholder offer, and help it evolve its business model through innovative levers.
Development of the “FFBB 2024” strategy
- Supporting the federation in the design of its stakeholder offer strategy for 2024:
- Audit of the federal offer ;
- Study of the demand from licensees, non-licensees and clubs, analysis of their practices;
- Formulation of recommendations (3×3, health basketball, corporate basketball, equipment).
Design and implementation of a strategy for the deployment of practical and usable service platforms
- Opportunity study on a national scale:
- Defining the concept, analysis of the demand and competition;
- Feasibility study and costing (with Amexia);
- Economic and legal model (with Earth Avocats).
- Local studies for the deployment of pilot projects in a French metropolis and in the Paris region;
- Supporting the federation in the takeover of the Hoops Factory company, to accelerate the development of the federal offer:
- Realising a development plan with the new offers;
- Advising on the takeover plan
- Formalizing the takeover plan documentation.