PMU “PETIT POUCET” (MINNOWS)
CONTEXT AND CHALLENGE
Keneo supported PMU, a partner of the FFF, in the development of its Petit Poucet programme, as part of the French Cup. An experiental programme, which allowed the brand to activate its points of sale and connect to its customers though experiences closer to amateur teams
Deployment of activations throughout the season across the whole territory: The agency accompanied PMU from the strategic recommendations through to the deployment of operations in the heart of the territories. Activations at each round of the Cup around the “Petit Poucet” team through:
- Exceptional moments in the points of sale: presence of the French Cup Trophy, dedicated branding, photo experiences , press conference, fan experiences.
- Activations during matches (fan challenge).
- Special operations such as green transformation of the Herbiers at Clairefontaine.
- A digital communication with the intervention of a community manager with an offbeat tone and local influencers present at each match
Results per season:
- 10 PMU points of sale activated
- 10 operations in stadia activated
- Social media: 900 publications / 3 million views / 300K engagements
- Influence : 280 publications / 5200 engagements
- Media and press : 263 press coverage (L’Equipe, Téléfoot, France TV, RMC…)