THE POST OFFICE – ALL THE REFEREES
CONTEXT AND CHALLENGES
Since 2007, La Poste has been involved in a programme to support, enhance and promote refereeing. This partnership is deployed alongside the federations and leagues of soccer, rugby, handball and basketball, whose main objective is to embody the group’s identity and purpose:
La Poste as a public service company, with a mission of general interest and acting for all French people, throughout the country.
Accompanying La Poste since the creation of this partnership, Keneo provides a 360° coordination and steering role.
Management of rights and the ambassador programme
- Negotiation of all partnerships with federations and leagues as well as professional clubs. Coordination and tracking of the partnership and contract delivery.
- Implementation of the ambassador strategy: identification of sponsors, rights negotiation, implementation of activations, communication and PR campaigns. Many well-known patrons have contributed to the programme’s influence: Boris Diaw, Robert Pirès, Teddy Riner, Ludovic Giuly, Laurent Blanc, Thierry Dusautoir, Frédéric Michalak…
Design of the programme’s positioning and communication strategy
Definition of the main strategic directions of the partnership, the concepts and communication axes, and the operational roadmap.
Production and deployment of 360° campaigns and activations
- awareness and recruitment campaigns alongside sports partners ;
- brand content campaigns, videos and films
- social media and digital activations
- PR and educational events;
Organization of the refereeing days
Production and general coordination of this national event, which is the highlight of the programme: definition of the theme and communication axes; creation of all communication support; coordination of partners and clubs; creation of amateur and professional kits; launch operations and educational initiatives with schools and the amateur world; PR campaigns; digital promotion…
15 years of collaboration
More than 2,500 events organized
La Poste – fourth best identified partner in the world of sports sponsorship (Ipsos)
A partnership awarded more than 10 professional trophies