PARIS CITY HALL – DGJOPGE
CONTEXT AND CHALLENGE
Since 2019, Keneo’s consulting division has been supporting the General Delegation for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and Major Events (DGJOPGE) of the City of Paris. The agency advises the City in the planning, development and piloting of certain strategic projects related to the hosting of the 2024 Games.
Comparative studies on the management of previous Olympic and Paralympic Games by host cities
- Comparison of the scope of work, human and financial resources over 4 Olympic Games;
- Delviery of a report with detailed individual analysis of the selected host cities.
Assisting the creation of the matrix of responsibilities between the City of Paris and Paris 2024
- Methodological support in defining the format of the responsibility matrix and its monitoring.
- Strategic support in discussions and decision making.
Creating management tools
- Designingmaster planning and management dashboard;
- Comparative study of existing tools.
Supporting the development of a hospitality programme for the 2024 Games
- Inventory of hospitality programmes for the Olympic and Paralympic Games (global study of the hospitality and activation model, benchmark);
- Inventory of spaces and advice on economic models (study of Parisian venues and analysis).
Assisting the creation of the media reception strategy for the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Benchmarking the media hosting strategies implemented by the previous host cities of the Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games;
- Identifying the needs of the media and the ambitions of the City of Paris;
- Defining the first directions: operational concept, services, communication, choice of the non-accredited media center, strategic planning.
Advice on the organization and scaling of human resources for the City of Paris through to 2024
- Estimation of human resources capacity and capability requirements from the DGJOPGE through to the Olympic Games;
- Assisting other departments of the City of Paris in estimating their needs in relation to the Olympic Games;
- Realisation of an internal organizational diagnostic of the DGJOPGE and subsequent recommendations for building the organization at the City level during the operational planning and delivery phase of the event.